The beauty of essential oils is the variety of ways you can use them. These are by no means the only uses, but it gives you an idea of the variety available!
- The ‘On Ramp’ to Sleep – For a more restful sleep during seasonal respiratory discomfort, diffuse Breathe/Easy Air at bedtime or keep in a rollerball by the bedside, in the car or your purse. Roll it on the chest, bottom of feet or upper lip as needed!
- Feel Clear and Free – Put a drop of Breathe/Easy Air and a drop of Wintergreen essential oil in a sink of hot water. Then, place a damp towel over your head and inhale deeply. It’s surprising how much this helps!
- Working Out in a Building? Forced heating and cooling, sweaty bodies, dust and your lungs … bad combo. Apply before exercising to invigorate and enhance breathing during your workout.
- It’s Like a Rain Maker – Hiking in nature right after an air cleansing rain is an absolute dream. The next time you can’t control the rain, try applying Breathe/Easy Air Respiratory Blend. It’s the next best thing!
- Leavin’ on a Jet Plane, Bus or Train? Confined spaces can sometimes have stagnant air, which can be claustrophobic. While in these spaces, free yourself mentally and emotionally by applying Breathe/Easy Air.
- Stuck in a Desk, Small Office or Cube? It’s easy and convenient to just place a drop of Breathe/Easy Air in your palm, rub the palms together and take a deep breath from your cupped hands. Supporting healthy airways will improve your concentration. It may help everyone around you relax too!
- A College Dorm Room Fix – College dorm rooms aren’t known for their vast size or light airy appeal. When you combine a ‘first-time on their own’ roommate with unknown cooking preferences, sweaty workout clothes, or interesting hygiene habits, Breathe/Easy Air is the great equalizer and your best friend.
- It’s a Zoo in Here! Staying at someone else’s home, with someone else’s pets (with their aroma, dander or musty smell) doesn’t need to be a problem. Try rubbing Breathe/Easy Air on your chest and under your nose before entering a pet-filled house (I love pets, but there are days it is hard on your respiratory system). Great for musty RV’s and campers too.
- Boost Brain Power – Breathe/Easy Air Respiratory Blend contains Eucalyptus essential oil which is known to help stimulate mental activity and wake up your mind. The powerfully beneficial oils of Peppermint, Lemon, and Melaleuca/Tea Tree are all included in Breathe/Easy Air and are perfect if you are feeling under the weather.
- One Of Mom’s Bag Of Tricks – Place a couple drops on the pillow of any child who needs Breathe/Easy Air, but refuses to apply the oil. The oil helps to distract them from whatever reason they can’t sleep, and helps maintain breathing. Oh, and the added benefit is that mom and dad get to rest as well!
- Another Tool In Your Habit Breaking Arsenal – Overcoming nagging habits is tricky to say the least. Occasionally lingering side effects affect breathing. Breathe/Easy Air Respiratory Blend will help you kick bad habits by promoting easier breathing while maintaining lung and throat health.
- A Dynamic Duo – Put a drop of Breathe/Easy Air on the filter of the CPAP machine for even more support during the night. Even without a CPAP machine it’s good to keep a rollerball of Breathe/Easy Air nearby to swipe on the chest and under the nose of whoever is keeping you awake by snoring gone ballistic.
- Help For Your Airways When You Have Cold Feet in the Winter – A popular way to warm your tootsies in the winter is to warm a cloth bag (filled with rice) in the microwave and place it at the foot of your bed at night. Add a few drops of Breathe in the bag to make it an aromatically soothing experience as well, opening stuffy airways.
- No Gadgetry Required – Diffusing is great, but when you don’t have a diffuser handy, simply add a drop of both Breathe/Easy Air and Frankincense into the palm off your hand. Then, make a fist with a small opening over the oils and breathe in through your fist. This simple technique does wonders!
- An Invigorated Senior Citizen’s Home – Let’s face it, as we citizens become senior, our energy and passion to make things fresh and invigorating may wane. A senior care centre or rest home does not have to smell like one. By simply diffusing Breathe/Easy Air, you can change the whole feeling of the place — and make it a more pleasant experience for residents as well as visitors.
Not all essential oils are equal. Similar to everything within our culture there are brands of essential oils which do not hold what many call “the gold” standard. doTERRA does! doTERRA is the #1 essential oil company worldwide, the most tested, the most trusted, and a pure therapeutic essential oil. I am an essential oil educator and pride myself in education and in representing a company that you can trust. Contact me, Teresa Timmerman for assistance on your journey to incorporate these gifts of the earth into your business toolbox!
Looking to become a doTERRA wholesale customer? – Join now.
about Teresa Timmerman
Essential Oils Educator, WA#3294666
AromaTouch Therapy Certified Practitioner
Phone/Text: 519-270-8915 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: DIYHealthy4U Instagram: teresa.DIYHealthy4U